- Helping junior military officers and non-traditional candidates
- Particularly helping people figure out when is the best time to apply, which schools to apply to, and how to handle the career transition
- How to position yourself (essays, letters of rec, academics, resume, etc.)
- Perhaps most importantly, how to translate your non-business experience in a way that admissions committees can understand and appreciate
- I've also helped many discuss career decisions beyond Harvard Business School. If you think I can help, just write in with some details of what you need...
If you're not looking for admissions advice but just want to chat about military careers or something in general, feel free to drop me a line as well, though I can't guarantee to reply to everyone. I also suggest reading the previous advice I've put on this blog regarding admissions: